… but it’s good change!
Since starting my Patreon page, I’ve slowly but surely fallen off the wagon in posting everything that I’d hoped to post there for my Patrons. However, with the renewed faith that I will actually be able to finish Forgotten, The Knowledge Stones, and Grove of Graves still in this year, I also have renewed energy to get back into the saddle of Patreon, so to speak.
So, to that end, I’m going to relaunch the Patreon page in a week or two with some new tiers ($1, $5 and $15 per month). The new video may not be completely finished by then, but I don’t want to put it off longer than two weeks for the rest as Forgotten is coming out for Halloween. So I definitely have some very busy weeks before me!
What’s in it for me?
Now for the really important things, i.e. what’s the rewards for being a Patron?
I’ve decided to rather only have 3 tiers, keeping them affordable for most people. What you will get in return is as follows:
One dollar per month tier:
- Bi-monthly short story (Rather than a monthly one that I only rush through)
- Behind the scenes looks at my most important WIPs as they’re being created – think Forgotten and The Ruon Chronicles
- Worldbuilding notes, including maps, inspiration boards, etc. A look at the pipeline
Five dollars per month tier:
- Everything of the one dollar tier, plus:
- Early access to stories and news
- Early drafts of certain stories
Fifteen dollars per month tier:
- Everything in the one and five dollar tiers, plus
- Extra behind the scenes and worldbuilding
- Having your name used in one of the Ruon Chronicles books or stories for a character.
Other cool stuff I’m still working on:
I’m still working out how to incorporate audio into my Patreon – whether it’s reading a story, explaining something about the worlds I write in, or simply giving updates.
What do you guys think?
Keep an eye out here and on my Patreon page over the next two weeks for updates!